Why should you use SSL certificate?
- Web browsers warn users if the websites are not secure
1st of July 2018 web browsers will start actively warning users if the website is not using SSL which they already do if the webpage is containing forms.
- Increase your conversions
All SSL certificates is verified before issued and this increases your customers trust in both you and your website.
- Company name in web browser
SSL certificates with the most thorough background checks will prove to your customers that security is highly important to you and a confirmation of your identity. Gain trust and increase your conversions today!
- Higher ranking in search engines
With SSL search engines such as Google will give you better ranking compared to websites without SSL.
- Increase security for your website
SSL certificate secures communication between your website and your visitors and make sure no one can read or change it.
- Web browsers only supports HTTP/2 with SSL/TLS
HTTP/2 reduces load times for websites up to 20-30%. HTTP/2 is already being used in 18% of the global traffic.